0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Can we implement a stack using linked list
2. queues can be implemented with the help of
3. Adjacency list representation of graphs is done using.
4. linked list is used to implement.
5. linked list can be used for.
6. linked list can also be used for
7. linked list can also be used for
8. Linked list is also used for
9. Linked list is also used to implement
10. Circular linked list is used to implement
11. Fibonacci Heap can be implemented using
12. _____ can be used in navigation systems where both front and back navigation is required.
13. _____is used to keeping track of whose turn it is in a multi-player board game
14. One way direction in a circle is _____linked list
15.Two way directions list is
16. 2-next node & previous node
17. The browser cache which allows you to hit the BACK buttons
18. A stack, and binary tree
20. Match the following
Single linked list
Circular linked list
19. Undo functionality in Photoshop