0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. How many compilation steps we have in c
3. Steps of compilation process
4. The order of compilation process
1. Assembling, 2. Compiling, 3. Pre-processing, 4.Linking.
5. What is pre-processing?
6. Which process will creates intermediate file (i.e i)
7. Compiler will converts from _______ to _______
8. _________ will gives output as assembly code
9. arrange bellow file in an order in compilation process
file.c, 2. file.s, 3.file.i, 4.file.obj, 5. a.out
10. What is assembler?
11. Assemblers output file is_________?
12. linker will add header files or libraries which are needed
13. What is linker?
14. When the liking file is not found it generates _________
15. Find Pre-processor
16. Extension of c source file
17. gcc stands for
18. GNU Stands for
19. filename.s is
20. In a.out file stands for _________