0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. Total number of pins available on 16×2 Character LCD?
3. Commands to use for 8-bit and 4-bit interfaces of LCD with 2lines & 5×7 matrix?
4. RS (Register Selection) or D/I (Data/Instruction) pin should be for command and
for data implementation on LCD?
5. A High to Low pulse should be given on pin for LCD to latch data present on controller pins to data pins of LCD?
6. Data pins of LCD starts from which pin on Character LCD?
7. The D7 bit of LCD will be when LCD is busy processing a data and will be
when LCD is free to take the data?
8. Command used to clear the LCD?
9. Command used to start the data from 1st line 1st position of LCD and command used to start the data from 2nd line 1st position of LCD?
10. RW= it allows the user to write information to LCD and RW= it allows user to read information from LCD?
11. Command used for Display ON and cursor blinking on LCD?
12. Command to Display ON and cursor OFF on LCD?
13. In 4-bit LCD implementation First data should be 4-bit and next data should be
14. The Character LCD which we are using is parallel connected or serial connected?
15. Which register is used to read status of pins for implementing keypad?
16. Command used for Shift display right on LCD?
17. Keyboard works on concept of
18. Stepper motor requires driver
19. The driver used in stepper motor has pairs of array
20. what is the status of pin connected to switch when pressed