0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
2. _______ many types of errors occurs in c
3. Different types of errors ______
4. Errors that occur when you violate the rules of writing C/C++ syntax are known as _______
5. Syntax error occurs due to ________
6. What is run time error
7. What is the output of bellow code
int i = 0;
for(i = 0; i < 3; i++);
8. _________error occurs when the statements written in the program are not meaningful to the compiler
9. What is error in bellow code
int x = 10;
int y = 15;
10. Which error occurs at execution time?
11. Runtime error is hard to find
12. What is output of bellow code
int n = 9, div = 0;
div = n/0;
printf(“resut = %d”, div);
13. What is link error
14. What is output of bellow code
int a, b, c;
a + b = c;
15. Find output for bellow code
int a = 10;
16. What are the syntax error
17. Predict the output for bellow code?
20 _________ returns a pointer to the textual representation of the current errno value.