0 of 20 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. An external variable
2: The declaration “unsigned u” indicates u is a/an
3: A declaration “short int” is used for variables
4: Which of the following ‘C’ type is not a primitive data structure?
5: Printing a character as an integer
6: In C programming language, if the first and the second operands of operator + are of types int and float, respectively, the result will be of type
7. Who is father of C Language?
8. C Language developed at _________?
9. C was primarily developed as
10. C programs are converted into machine language with the help of
11. Standard ANSI C recognizes _____ number of keyword
12. Which of the following is not a reserved keyword for C?
13. A C variable cannot start with
14. Which of the following is not a valid identifier
15. What will be printed after execution of the following program code?
16. What is the correct value to return to the operating system upon the successful completion of program?
Match the following :
primary data type
18. Which of following is not a valid name for a C variable?
19. What is the difference between a declaration and a definition of a variable?
20. Many features of C were derived from an earlier language called _____.